Saturday, July 16, 2005

That's enough, already

Eckerd is closing out their inventory of Kodachrome, at 75% off. Now, I happen to drive past two Eckerds on my way to and from work, and I drive past about six more in the course of various errands.

But now I have a Quest.

I already see outdated K64 on eBay for fully twice what I'm paying for fresh. There are 22 Eckerds in the phone book (which goes out as far as Chatham, but which doesn't include Saratoga). Since discovering the close-out last Sunday, I've been going out of my way to hit all of them that I can: three rolls here, five there, here's a big score of ten. It starts adding up.

Which would be fine, except that I went through the very same round of obsessive behavior a couple months ago when CVS closed out their Ektachrome 100 - - so now I have TWO hoards of slide film....

So now I need mailers...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home